20 November 2017

Holiday activity: My little Pony the movie.

Woke up early to catch the 10am show.
Took a train to Punggol Waterway Point.


The kids had been pestering me to bring them to watch My Little Pony, the movie.
She chose a pink top to go with Pinkie Pie.
[Can't believe I actually knew all these ponies' names.] 


Elliot likes Rainbow Dash but he can make do taking a picture with Twilight Sparkle and YAY, Christmas is another 34 sleeps away!


MANDATORY PHOTO with the movie poster.
I had pictures of them with every single movie they've watched with me. LOL! 


Advertisements...
Love the songs from the movie, my personal favourite is "Open up your eyes" by Tempest. And Elliot likes the song sang by the pirates on the airship, "Time to be awesome".


Lunch time and we ate at Pizzahut.
We shared a Hawaiian pizza and fish & chips.


Recently she likes to do this ninjago pose which Elliot taught her.


Spent a little time at Toys R Us.


He said he's going to build a house for PJ mask.


Nexo knight interactive game. 
She is a pro now.


A great morning to kick-off our Monday.
Time to go home for some rest.

No comments: