25 November 2017

Darren and Peiwen's wedding lunch

At goodwood park hotel today!
Not here for their afternoon tea but to celebrate the wedding of a beautiful couple, Darren and Peiwen :)


The wedding day of two Pikachu fans.


At the reception...


Candy dessert table


And my kids conveniently station themselves there, with my mom piling their plates with food.


The pastries are really good!


Cannot get a nice photo of them. 
Just make do with these.


Photo with the beautiful bride and her mommy [my 二姨].
Congratulations on tying the knot, my dear cousin!
You look super gorgeous today and thank you for having us :)


Time to give a toast  :)
 May there be many more chapters in the wonderful story of your love for one another. #早生贵子 #婚姻美满



Yam seng!!!


Close one eye today and let them have candy.


My vain princess went up the stage to take picture with the wedding cake. #hiaocharbo

No comments: