27 April 2017

Paktor date night at Clarke Quay

I'll be honest. We were there to eat HaiDiLao at 8pm, waited in the queue for an hour plus before we realised it's getting us no where. The waitresses kept telling us it's gonna be our turn soon as most of the tables had already settled their bill. But the catch is, God knows what time they are done with their chit chatting and goodbyes.
When it comes to queuing, our patience is ZERO. 
So we decided to just grab dinner somewhere else.
Our favourite crayfish pasta from TCC.


An hour later, we received a call from HaoDiLao saying our table is ready.
But we jiak bah bah liao and were glad we didn't continue queuing like a gonggong for almost 3 hrs to eat dinner.
We are just not queuing people. (Did I mention it already?)
Digress: The TCC outlet at Clarke Quay doesn't serve ice water but I was super thirsty so I went ahead to get bottled water as suggested by the waiter.
When he came back with a bottle of Evian, already opened and poured into a glass, I want to cry because that bottle costs me $6++. 
心在滴血


After dinner stroll 


 Thank you for always being there for me.


Beautiful night view

No comments: