28 October 2016

Turning thirty-three (part 4)

Lunch at OH MY TIAN cafe.
Thank you Cass for the birthday treat!
Elliot is very excited with our pretty drinks and Russ is having Croque Madame.


Cass and her donut burger.
The Curly fries with salted egg yolk sauce is super shiok and they are very generous with the sauce too.
I miss the food already.


Donut burger


Ordered their pasta of the day.
Halloween inspired Pumpkin puree prawn spaghetti.




Leah吃面的脸是超enjoy的


Then suddenly the cafe played the birthday song and a friendly staff came and presented us with waffles ice cream.
No wonder Cass and Russ ran to order the waffles before me when I said I wanted to treat waffles.
Sneaky sneaky... LOL!!!


Wow thanks for the SURPRISE! 
Super delicious waffles topped with Cookies & cream and  Strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Love their salted caramel sauce too. Yummy in my tummy.


Interior of cafe.


Their dessert specialty, Doufufa


Group picture! 
Thanks so much for today, had so much fun especially when I thought I've finally used up all my birthday celebrations, then awww... yall guys planned part 4 for me!

No comments: