16 October 2016

Leah turns THREE!

My DIY princess themed dessert table 

Chio anot?


Thank you Cass for the beautiful castle backdrop :)


And the super cool witch in 3D!!


Prancing around with Happy and Dopey.
Leah loves them so much!!


It's cake time and Leah changed into her Snow white costume.
Leah chose the design of her 2.5kg Ice cream cake from Swensen. 


Pictures with daddy and mommy!


Birthday song.
My korkor is my handsome prince. 
There were too many cameras and we didn't know where to look! 


Phototaking session with my favourite people. 
Bobo, BoMu and AhMa.


With Laogu and Uncle William,
 Dayi (and baby Heidi in tummy) and Uncle Mike


Xiaojiu and AhMa

My cute little cousins and family


The Gohs


The Lins


HDB PRINCESS GALORE 


Swag!


Thank you everyone for spending your precious Friday weekend with us at our humble HDB princess party!
Big thank you to my dear cousin Cass for the past months where we discussed and finalised the details of Leah's party decorations. Your work is simply too awesome.  Special thanks to my MIL for spending the entire day in the kitchen and for her hard work preparing a feast for us all. Not forgetting to thank my man, who worked behind the scenes, running endless errands and making the party work. Xin ku le! Thank you my dear people for your beautiful gifts and the wonderful memories, she is indeed one blessed princess to have all of you as family ;)

No comments: