03 October 2016

Great time catching up with Cass & Russ

Dinner at Miam Miam because the brother wanted to try their soufflé. We were at their punggol waterway point outlet.


It's my first time at Miam and I randomly chose my main based on pictures in the menu. And it's so delish!! 


My grilled shogayaki pork.
And my brother received a call to go collect his new spectacles, which is just 2 stores away.


Cass and her Arrabbiata. 
Something which she wouldn't order again.
Lolol!!!


His matcha soufflé and the super tiny chocolate mollaux


 I told them I've never had a bingsu in my life and we went for one right after dinner.
So impromptu but I LIKE!!!


Matcha ice cream bingsu.
Love the rice cake, it's so chewy!!!
Nomnomnomnomm...


And nope, we didn't order 3 bingsu.
It's the same one being rotated around for photos. 


The night is still young.
We head down to Punggol settlement for some drinks and more catch up.


Woohoo!! Enjoying the nice company and juicy gossips. Hahahahhaha!!!


Russell's new spectacles. 
Shuai ma?


Almost 10 years in difference but no distance. So blessed to be family. 

No comments: