17 September 2014

Leah is 11 months old



Apart from the usual dadada tatata, Leah can say mama, papa and she loves making a loud curious OOHHHH all the time. She can wave goodbye, clap her hands, put her fingers into her mouth and say "arhm". 

She isn't walking yet but we still have time. (Elliot started walking on the day he turned 16 months) She "push-walks" in the house with the help of the bumbo and stool, and she loves to throw my shoes out of the house through the main gate. 

We will be celebrating her 1st birthday in a month's time and have not decided on her cake yet. Still sourcing around, most probably non fondant. Thought it will be cute to prepare a smash cake for her too :) but no promises. My DIY projects are not looking very well maybe because I'm so good at procrastinating.

Looking on the bright side, I'm happy to announce the invitation card is ready! 
*checks it off my super long to-do list.

Yup I know I ought to make things work like now but let me go play with Leah for a little while.

Gave her a quick haircut and GW thinks she looks like a cute little 小狗. 

No comments: