24 September 2014

Can you tell me how to get to sesame street?

My house is so colourful with all these sesame street stuff hanging around. 
Almost all ideas come from the Web.

Here's a quick preview of what we have accomplished:

1. Saw the pom poms on Pinterest and immediately knew we must have them for the party. Conveniently delegated the task to my sister who willingly took it up. Thank you sis, you did a wonderful job! Love them :) hee

2. Leah Street signage. Quick and easy. Made from yellow and green felt from daiso $2. And drew the letterings out of A4 white printing paper. Yes, I'm so lazy to even turn on the computer and print out decent letterings. 

3. Sesame street buntings. Googled some sesame faces and print them out on coloured paper and string them. 

4. Sesame street scene setter. Bought from the party shop at raffles city. $16.90

5. Sesame street character faces. Drew them on mahjong paper. Paint and cut. Tadah! Save $$$. 

6. Visors are made out of foam paper and elastic bands. These are made to replace the usual party hats. Made 5... and getting very lazy... Elliot was asking me why is Bert looking so sad. Hmm, maybe I should redo his mouth? (But很懒惰leh 好想睡觉)

We are going to have a little snack corner so I need to think about the layout for the table. Not going to be those kind of professional looking candy buffet setup, I'm not that good lah. Hahahahha!!! 

No comments: