18 June 2013

If you didn't know it already...

I'M GROWING A BABY!
In my week 24 now. The due date is estimated to be around mid October 2013.
Baby #2 has been good to me so far, no morning sickness just like with Elliot.
 Just feeling fatigue, wants to sleep all the time, craves for fruit tarts, and gaining tons of weight.
A picture of my baby during my previous scans @ Week 21.
Does it look like a boy or a girl to you?
Seriously had no idea what's going on here.
Grinning from ear to ear when my gynae told us that 3 white lines depicted in this scan indicates a baby girl.
(Yes, am still grinning as I'm typing this now)
Time to paint the town PINK!!!

4 comments:

~Summer~ said...

They can tell from three,lines, fwah. So happy for u, babe. Dream come true! Yippeeeeee!

sQ said...

CONGRATS Cindy! Really happy for you!! =D

slegna said...

YAY!!!! GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!!!

Cindy said...

Yay!!! Thanks for leaving comments my friends :) And I can close factory already :p