10 June 2013

Granny's birthday dinner @ Gim Tim Restaurant

The Gim Tim restaurant at AMK was surprisingly good and I was so impressed by their level of service. Plates were continually replaced with new ones and we don't have to worry about the refilling of our drinks. A very efficient bunch of staff they have! We had an enjoyable time dining there with great company :)
 
 
My pretty cousins
 

And the handsome dudes.
P/S: The two guys in the middle are not waiters though we had fun teasing and ordering them to service us the whole time.
 
 
 With my man and kiddo.
 

His pattern come out liao - kicking a fuss.
 

Then his great uncle bought him a toy car.
 
 
With Aunty Julia!
 

My Granny is celebrating her 82nd birthday
 
 
The privileges of being the only great grandson (at that moment) - sitting on laoma's lap and steal all the limelight!
 

Snatched over the knife from laoma and started poking the cake with it.
 

Elliot: Haiz.. What have I done to deserve this?
 

Strawberry, my favourite!
 
 
The older generation (aka uncles and aunties) 

 
 All the cousins fall in!!!


The female grandchildren with Granny and Popo :)
Missing our dear Eunice and Ah bird though.
 

The Ah boys to UNCLES.
Very depressing I know, but just gotta learn to embrace it ya!
 

Happy birthday granny!
Wishing you happiness and great health always :)

No comments: