15 March 2012

My 1000th blog post!

Wow it took me almost 7 years to hit my 1000th post! Been blogging for so many years but mainly writing boliao stuff and posting zilian pictures. And now it conveniently transformed into Elliot's photo album. Sometimes it's fun to click into the archives and laugh at the stupid stuff we did when we were younger.

Due to a special request, I'm posting another video of Elliot crawling at 10 months old. He's still the same and not on his fours yet. Just a little faster gliding and sliding around on his belly. He loves getting into the kitchen (kids paradise!), pull drawers, open cabinets, overturn the bin and dig into the trash etc. I'm seriously considering getting a playpen to "jail" him when we go back to Singapore.

Video was ended abruptly to stop Elliot from putting GW's slippers into his mouth.

No comments: