09 March 2012

Elliot turns 10 months old!

We visited IKEA last weekend... Haizz, so sad they don't sell chicken wings here but we still had a great time just browsing around. Yeah, we have so many ideas on hand now and can't wait to start our renovation when we return back to Singapore. Pockets gonna burn a big big hole!

By the way I came across this interesting website when I was surfing around some reno forums. Really kudos to the creativity and workmanship of these people.

Wow, 2 more months before fatty turns one. Well, we are not planning to do a big celebration for him, just a private papa-mama-and-baby party and hopefully I am able to bake a simple birthday cake for him.

Sidenote: I suck at baking. Bake what fail what one lor. Maybe my hands are cursed.




Oh, and this is Elliot doing that "ah dai" face again.


Still considering if we should buy a extendable dining table for our new  home.


Gosh, I looked like I've not been sleeping for 10 years like that!


Fatty throwing tantrums cuz he wanted to get out of this trolley seat.


Take what take arh, ah bui bo hua hee ok!!!!
(translate: fatty not happy ok!)


Beaming with happiness when we took him out and put in the swing.


Ending off with our favourite picture of the day.
Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

~Summer~ said...

Haha love the last one. And he looks so snug in the cushion! Fwah nice to start thinking about reno hor, I still procrastinating bout that. Wahaha. Big boy elliot, see ya soon! =)