20 March 2012

阿肥在家的日子 III

I wonder if Elliot will grow up to have the slightest memory that we once had a pet rabbit


My furry friend


Get off my ass!!!!


Elliot snacking on a piece of banana.
BA BA BA... BABANANA!!! POTATOOOOEEEE!!!!


Oei stuck leh, pass me a toothpick.


Elliot takes alot of baths these days because he gets really messy after every meal.
Easily 15-20 minutes in the tub.
Good way of killing time with him before his next nap.





Ending off with a video of Elliot blabbering away.


2 comments:

~Summer~ said...

Fwah you put the chair and table top into the tub! Good idea hor, never ever thought of that. wahaha. He seems so happy, got so many toys to chew!

kurnaen said...

bit all the things!! :))

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info in my blog