12 September 2011

Elliot goes for a skinny dip


GW warned me not to post this picture as it will put our son's reputation at stake.
I refuse to listen so now he is completely ruined in the hands of his mother. 我毁了他!
FATTY BUNNY!!!


Anyway, the neck ring float has finally arrived after almost one month.
Picked up some bath toys to accompany Elliot during his swim.


Now that Elliot is 4 months old, censorship measures are deemed necessary.


If you fail to censor, I will kiap my legs tight and frown at you!


Okay I'm going to swim to the other end with my 狗爬试
Try to catch up if you can.. BYE!

5 comments:

sQ said...

awwww... elliot is so cute... *pinch pinch* kekeke~

Cindy said...

He's very naughty and bad tempered lor. Will scream at me now!

sQ said...

haha.. he's practising to call you Mummy! =D

moresbysg said...

when coming back...i want to carry mr chubby leh

Cindy said...

December. But I duno if I will have problem flying back, my passport gg to expire.