28 March 2011

A thankful heart

Hi peeps! Thanks for showering all that love on me when I was ill. I've been recovering very well ever since I got discharged from the hospital last week. Already finished all my antibiotics prescription and lost all the extra 5kg of water retention in my body. Yippee no more godzilla hands!

Went back to the hospital for a checkup last Friday, they did the CTG thingy on me to assure me that baby is fine and my blood test result is totally perfect now. Phew!

I'm still coughing away, but no worries cuz I can feel it's getting better day by day and I'm very thankful to be able to sleep lying down flat on my back again!

I'm now in my week 34 of pregnancy. How time flies... 1 more month till baby comes out to meet us :) Will update more on our baby's progress when I go for my next midwife appointment on Thursday.


 Our first weekend at 3G cafe for brunch after being sick for so long.

I'm cherishing all our 二人世界 moments now cuz I know when baby arrives, it will not just be makeup chiochio and can go out liao. You will see us pushing a pram, lugging a big diaper bag, cleaning baby's dabian and getting all frustrated when baby cries and don't know what to do.

Haiss ready or not, our life will be so different in a month's time.

No comments: