30 May 2009

Xavier's Birthday

Back from xavier & summer place... It's his birthday! And we had a good steamboat dinner followed by pictionary. Can't believe we can actually play until 1.30am... Diao. Just had my shower so I thought i can post some pictures while i wait for my hair to dry.

Arrived at xavier's place and saw his poster pasted on the front door.
The whole world knows he's turning 30 today!!!!



Mega size birthday card done by summer. Lovely!

the inside is even better!!! I'm super impressed.



Yummy Crayfish!


The couple preparing steamboat for us :)



And the big feast... HAHA, i ate alot and my diet plan gone down the drain (as usual lah).


summer baked apple crumble cake for xavier! Lotsa love love love ok..


free flow beer


We played charades using the pictionary boardgame.
Classics: vegetarian, jurassic park, chicken bath, rock, accident




Summer lighting the candles, it's 30 yrs old not 3 hor...


Everyone's singing the birthday song happily but the bday boy was crying..


I wished I'm 18 yrs old


Blowing out the candles


Some pictures with the birthday boy

No comments: