16 March 2009

What happened on First Anniversary

I woke up around 12noon today and GW surprised me with a last-minute-A4 paper-card, created using MS word. Thanks dear u are so cute lah.

We had instant food for lunch because we were lazy. Then we celebrated with precious mango bought yesterday from Kristianstad (1 hour drive) and i tell you it's very very shiok! We should have bought the whole carton.


The mangoes are super sweet

I was craving for fish & chips so GW offered to cook dinner because it's anniversary day :) We drove to the supermarket for groceries... and then stopped by the abandoned windmill for some pictures. The few swedish who happened to pass by must be thinking what these 2 crazy people are doing at the windmill but i don't care! I love doing silly things with gw, and i wonder if we will ever stop doing them.


The nerd and the handicapped




















Chef at work. *prays hard he don't mess up my kitchen*


Though it's a simple dinner but deep inside my heart I felt truly blessed.

No comments: