25 March 2009

the little pleasures in life

I wanted to update my post with the pictures taken at Kalmar castle but Sherin transferred some other old pictures to me as well. So I'm actually quite lost now because... TOO MANY PICTURES!!! Then become too random.

Anyway, I tried to put them together because I want to look at this entry 10 year later, just to remind myself the little pleasures in life.














Here are the stupid pictures we took at Kalmar castle...
This picture got the feel right? Please use this to make posters for my fans.


FYI: We were supposed to strike a romantic pose. How romantic is this?

A very natural shot. Singapore has got talent!

Only Mr and Mrs Skinny (Alvin & Sherin) can squeeze through this

This is me, piggybacking GW before something happened

 
The SLIP AND COLLASPE incident

It's fun singing NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU to this sealed well

 

No comments: