21 March 2009

Words of appreciation - from stuntman CHAN


TO: All YAFers
Hello people, GW here. Just want to make use of Cindy's blog to show my appreciation here. I have received the "Get Well" card from you guys already. It always feels good to receive something from "home". I'm so glad that you guys still remember me after so long I've been away. Hope you all are doing fine and YAF is still forever as fun as it used to be.

I've just completed my third operation and I'm recovering well now. Removed my cast and had started walking without my clutches. If nothing goes wrong, I should be able to climb some mountains after a day or two. No lah just kidding, should be at least able to walk properly I mean.

Lastly, thanks a lot and hope to see you guys soon. I am not sure how many of you will be seeing this, but for those who did, please help me relay this message to those who knows nothing about Cindy's blog. Meanwhile, take care and if nothing goes wrong we should be coming back in July for vacation.

Till we meet again
Xiao Guowei



Here are some message for you guys :


To: Ray Lim
Yo boy, next time can don't be so bo liao by writing the message in "mirror image" format or not? How about its time for some "Goal Rush?" And er.... your catfish die how many years already liao ah?

To: Ah Cai
Yo shit, Let's play soccer when I'm back and I will show you the true meaning of whipping ass
To: Kaiser
Yo bro, I think u wrote in the card too although you had forgotten to sign off your name. Not many people call me "Boss" so I just make a wild guess. Anyway thanks for the cute drawings and all the best to you.


To: Isaac
Yo Isaac, thanks for writing in the card and looking forward to hear your jokes and laughter. Its a pity I didn't get to attend the last sister's night. You must be the funniest actor again.


To: Angela
Yo Peili, I can see that you very long never write chinese liao, because your "wish" in chinese is written as "pig" in chinese. But good thing you remember to cancel and changed it. And also you don't know how to write "FU" right? hehe. Ok lah I knew you did it on purpose. Anyway, thanks for the message too.


To: Grace foo
Yo grace, ya indeed skiing was very fun and cool until when I heard the "crack". Maybe next time I should try snowboarding instead. Thanks for keeping me in prayers.


To: Simin
Hello Simin, You are super duper right about me feeling miserable. But I am so glad that this is over. I felt like being freed from an ten year imprisonment after I took off my cast. The weather is not so freezing now, its time for more outdoor activities. Thanks for keeping me in prayers too.


To: Janice
Hello Janice, too bad I can't let you sign on my bandage, hehe. Its a pity I can't attend your wedding but I guess it must be the happiest moment that everyone is sharing. Thanks for writing in the card and all the best to you.


To: Kareen & Kok wei
Eh....Singapore also got Ikea meatballs mah, for your info Sweden Ikea meatballs doesn't taste any better. And the furniture here in Ikea is more expensive than in Singapore which I don't understand why since Ikea is originated from Sweden. Anyway, this is for Kok Wei "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!"


To: Ying Chieh & Shawn
Yo, thanks for showing so much concern all these while. Er I am not a stunt ski-er lah, its just that the way I fall was all very spectacular one. All can put in the hollywood movies one. But the one that caused me to broke my leg was at a place where even beginners don't fall. One word "SWAY"

To: Huiqing
Hello, everything's fine here. Hope you are doing fine back there too. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers and hope to see you soon...


To: Ying yan
hello yingyan, you too are super duper right about me having fun. Although there's a heavy price to pay, there is no doubt about me having so much fun skiing. I bought a three day skiing pass, I broke my leg on the first day. Awesome!


To: Small Ben
Yo bro, so glad you are in YAF. Hope you are enjoying yourself and I'm looking forward in joining you guys for all the activities. Take care and Peace in!!! (er..is there such a word?)

No comments: