18 February 2009

it's tough building a snowman

It had snowed a few times last week... But I still couldn't get enough snow in my garden to build one decent snowman. I even tried "stealing" some snow outdoors to add on to the pathetic pile of snow in my garden so i can build my snowman. I did it in the middle of the night, hoping that no one will see me in this crazy act. In a swift movement, I used my toilet red pail to scoop the snow on the ground and I realised I couldn't!!! The snow was like frozen ice stuck on the ground! Somemore I made a loud noise when my pail hit the ice. Super paisey. Mission failed. I ninja-ed back to my apartment because things ain't working the way it should be. What if somebody sees me???

This morning, sherin sms-ed me to build snowman together near the frozen lake. We brought some stuff like carrot and red dates (whatever we can find) for the snowman's nose and eyes. Found a good spot and started playing with the snow, it's like playing with super cold sand lah.


Sherin and the skinny snowman. It's hard to make the head round leh, it falls off whenever we pile snow on it. We really suck at building snowman.

A chilli padi for the snowman's smile :)

skinny snowman transformed into a sexy snowwoman

Woohoo~ Fine jugs you've got!

No comments: