15 February 2009

豆妹妹

Before I go on, I need to briefly tell you the story of 豆妹妹. When I first saw her on the rack in one of the shops @ Cineleisure, I thought she was a plushie in the form of a bean... I shouted to GW " See this 豆妹妹! But when I turned her around, I was stunned to see a green shell!

SHE'S A TORTISE!

GW then bought this tortise for me, however due to the big joke earlier we kept her name as 豆妹妹. So this tortise followed us to sweden, and found a place on our bed to lay her tortise shell. It's been almost a year now, it is inevitable for 豆妹妹 to escape from the terrorising bath.

1 last goodbye kiss to 豆妹妹 before I do the Frankenstein Operation on her.


Ta-dah! 豆妹妹 came out from her shell!


Got her face all scrubbed.. and now ready to kiap her ribbon for the drying process.


Stitch her back nicely.... and now the clean tortise is back in bed!

No comments: