25 February 2009

i bought something which i really like

Since last year, i'm trying to get a pair of oversized geek spectacles like ugly betty's. I do not need glasses to see, but i just want to have the geek look once in a while, for fun. I see everyone wearing it on the streets but strange enough, i just couldn't find them anywhere!

I started going online and found a few people actually pop out the lenses of their old sunglasses, and ta-dah they got a pair of geek glasses! So I thought I might just get a pair of a cheapo sunglasses and turn it into geek chic worthy! I can't stop laughing when I imagine myself wearing an empty frame on the streets, I reckon it will be fun!

We checked out stores like H&M, Glitter and Lindex (i think these are all the stores we have here) and compared prices. They have very few selections of sunglasses in black frame. And most of them doesn't suit my round face, some make me looked like a housefly or bumble bee, whatever you call it.
Until I came across this one...


COLOURFUL POLKA DOT DOT DOT EVERYWHERE!

Wah! I really like this leh! It's not the all-black-and-nerdy one I was looking for but it makes me very happy :) so i bought it.

Now the question... Should I pop the lenses out?

No comments: