29 April 2008

im moving into my apartment today

I have to move out of hotel because we are only entitled to stay here for 7 days. Heng the IKEA is delivering all my furniture today, if not we will have to sleep on the inflatable mattress.



This is GW fixing stuff at home





This is GW doing up the curtains for our living room



This is GW installing the spotlights

GW changed the toilet seat cover. Blue on White looks kinda weird...

View from our balcony, we could have the seaview if we were staying higher level. Too bad lah.


Things here are expensive, and food is extremely salty. A cornetto ice cream I bought from the supermarket costs SG$4!!! And it's not the lin jun jie cornetto ice cream ok!


OK, will update soon with pictures of my newly furnished apartment when my home internet is setup. Which i think they will take forever 2 weeks to do it.

No comments: