11 April 2008

Choy lover was so sexy with the short dress! Woo Hoo~

A present from the girls :) --> Jeyan missing




A foto calendar, green lingerie and....



WHAT'S THIS SIA???? (Check out Miss-Sexy-Legs laughing like mad behind)



It's some Naughty Dice lah, but didn't expect they want me to pose with it in the public



This is a normal group shot




This is the crazy one







And presenting Miss-Sexy-Legs's sexy legs





I stucked my finger into her nose







Cheers to Holly, we end up doing silly things when she's around




Cheers to SQ, small in size but great in power
With greater power comes greater responsibility. Don't ask me why, this is from Spiderman



With Choy Lover, Miss Sexy-Legs and our forever idiot friend (u know why)










Thanks for the great time at Clarke Quay, crapping til the wee hours though u girls are working on the next day


Thanks for the personalised gifts, I like them very much


Thanks for remembering my favourite colour ~ GREEN rocks my world :)


Thanks for all the joy and laughter, all the way since our polytechnic days


Thank God for true friends

No comments: