10 May 2019

Elliot celebrated his 8th with Swensens and Pikachu movie











Dear Elliot, today you turned 8 years old!
It wasn't too long ago when I first held you in my arms while the doctor was busy stitching me up at the delivery ward. It was so worth it.

It's your birthday, and you could have any present you wanted but you chose a $2 pirate toy set from the stationary shop. It consists of an eye patch, a pirate pendant and a little pistol. You were over the moon when you get to put on the eye patch outside. I said you looked like Nick Fury from the Avengers, and you secretly grinned when I mentioned he's kind of a boss and all the superheroes had to take orders from him. Why are you so cute?

Your birthday request was to eat Happy Birthday FOC ice cream at Swensens and watch the Pikachu movie which opens in cinemas on your birthday, 9th May. You sat at the movies with a bag of popcorn and wore the Pikachu visor throughout the show. We hope you enjoyed your special day, my dear boy.

Here's wishing you the happiest 8th birthday!
 Remember I asked you if you would still want to my hold hand when you are a grown man?
Mommy is so blessed to have a sweet boy like you.

No comments: