15 March 2019

Happy 11th Wedding Anniversary to us!

We are back here for the live seafood to celebrate our special day. I've been so excited for this the whole day! We just need to point at whatever we felt like eating, and the staff would scoop them up with a net and transfer our seafood to a big bag for weighing. 


A dozen fresh oysters for starters!


Garlic steam prawns


Sambal clams


Steam soon hock


And this yangchou fried rice is soooooo good!


Yeah, brought a selfie stick for photos.
But lousy front camera quality lah.


No regrets. Every dish was so yummy.


I don't care, I'm coming back here for my birthday. HAHAHHAHA!!!


Saw the giant crab hanging at the entrance and grabbed the hubby for a welfie ;)


I want to dedicate this song to my dearest Monchitchit. Thank you for being my soulmate and the best father my kids could ever ask for. Appreciate you so much for always putting family as your priority. Can't imagine life without you. You are like the egg in my prata. Without you, I kosong. 

Happy 11th wedding anniversary to us!

Adam Sandler: Grow old with you

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh, it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh, I could be the man (girl) who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

No comments: