18 January 2019

My first ukulele!

Sometime last month I went for a trial ukulele lesson, got my husband to buy me my first Concert and started practising with the help of YouTube tutorials. 

I still suck at this but at least I could sing and strum at the same time now. [It took me quite a while actually] I reckon I just need to sing louder to cover the flaws. I've not learn finger plucking yet so I had to invent my own style of strumming, but I believe I could also fix this by singing very loudly. 

My first choice was Bohemian Rhapsody but I was wise to just give up cuz it will probably take me 20 years to master it. 

Song: Love of my Life
 Love of my life, you've hurt me 
You've broken my heart and now you leave me 
Love of my life, can't you see? 
Bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from me 
Because you don't know what it means to me 

You will remember, when this is blown over 
And everything's all by the way 
When I grow older, I will be there at your side 
To remind you how I still love you 
(I still love you)

No comments: