17 January 2019

Fulfilling mommy duties

People have the mentality that stay-at-home-mums are very free because they do not hold a job outside. 
可是我时间不够用leh!

To me, waking up at 6am is the most siong part. Prepping breakfast and snack, then walking my boy to school in lightning speed so that I get back home before the girl wakes. 


After sending the girl to school, I "enjoy" my 1.5hr of free time burying my head in household chores (okay, I admit I slept on some days and skipped chores completely) then I proceed to gobble up my lunch. Cuz it's time to fetch the brother!


Brother was being talkative and prancing around when I fetched him. Maybe he's just so glad to be out of the classroom. And while the brother is taking his own sweet time with his lunch, I gotta rush to go fetch meimei. 
Today we were a little pressed for time, they have to go for tuition in an hour.   


Waiting for bus downstairs to tutor's place.
Brother is currently hooked to this book which we borrowed from the library, and he can't wait to finish reading it. 


On-board a brand new bus! So nice and clean, and it has a LCD monitor that displays your next stop. After tuition, we took the bus home with a task; complete their school work, learnt spelling 听写 and what nots.

After dinner, we whisked off to Ukulele class before the kids hit the sack and by tomorrow, my 6am waking up sorrows continues. Sobs.
I can't do mornings, when is the school holiday coming ah?

No comments: