06 January 2017

Lunch and Visiting Great Granny

Lunch at Ambush.
Their weekday set lunch is so value for money.
Free soup of the day and drink!


My sis ate the prawn linguine.
Say Hello! to Heidii, sleeping soundly in her stroller.


The kids shared fish and chips, and the portion is big too.
My half eaten ribeye steak, IT'S SO GOOD!!


As advised by the teacher, her current bag is too small to contain her A4 size school materials so we went to get her a new one. 
She was so happy to find her favourite princess Poppy backpack!! 



Walking over to Great Granny's place.
Granny told me not to take photos of her because she never dress up and didn't comb her hair. She's so cute I had to sneak a photo.


Hello Heidii you are finally awake and it's feeding time :)
She ballooned so much within a month, sooooo chubby sooooo cute!!


While the adults were chatting in the living room, Elliot told me he wanted to carry Heidii. 
Leah saw me helping Elliot with the baby and wanted to carry Heidii too.
They love to hug her, pat her tummy, fight to give her the bottle... I can feel THEY ADORE HER A LOT!!!


The Cousins first precious photo together. 

No comments: