21 January 2016

Speedy recovery my poor boy!

A quick 5 min playground after school.


Elliot loves drawing Halloween stuff which I don't understand why. 
And meimei just wanted some involvement.


The girl was sick for a couple of days and when she got well, she just want to eat everything she could lay her hands on.


Breakfast at coffee club then sushi for lunch. 


Being silly at home

The weather-very-hot-hairstyle.


Poor boy is having a very persistent fever and had missed school for a week. 
 He's been to the doctor twice and never once complain about the crazy amount of medicine he needs to take everyday. He drinks loads of water and changes the cooling pad on his forehead every 4 hrs. The fever just burns and dries them up oh too quickly. He has lost so much weight. The endless coughing he had, it was horrible. There were those nights when it got so bad he would just sit up alone and stare in the blank. I felt so sad when he casually asked if he could go to the playground or ride a bicycle. He couldn't afford to do so as these will aggravate his coughing. 

It's been too much an emotional turmoil for me, he's still burning now right next to me, why wouldn't this stupid fever just go away??? How I wish I'm the one who was sick instead. My heart breaks to see him going through this and all I wanted to do was to hug him tight and tell him, I love you very very much Elliot.

No comments: