06 January 2016

First day of school!

Thank God they are adapting well at their new schools. Sent them to school and I was getting butterflies inside, worrying they can't cope with the new environment.

 Elliot was all smiles and very excited to go to school because of his new backpack, set of colour pencils and Avengers lunch box. 
I've packed some strawberries for him so he has something to look forward to at break time. 

Leah's school starts 30min after her brother's. Brought her inside to find a seat, kissed her and told her I will be back when the class ends and the teachers here will take good care of you. She was a clingy kid so I was surprised when she's okay with the idea. Went back to fetch her and realised I was the only parent who didn't accompany my child during class. Teacher said she didn't cry and was very well behaved.

My brave little girl, mommy is so proud of you:)
You rocked your first day in N1 just like your brother!

No comments: