22 August 2015

Proudly presents the newest member in the family.. JONAS!

Elliot was very excited when I told him we are going to visit Hazel yiyi and didi at the hospital this morning. He was feeling chirpy since then. We prepared a little gift and flowers, and he was telling me he's going to wish baby Jonas a very happy birthday.
 He got home from school, quickly changed himself and wanted me to bring him to the hospital immediately.

Hello Jonas didi :) finally we meet!!!
You are so cute and you were sleeping the whole time after a satisfied feeding. 
Your overwhelming fan club was gathering around you when I was there, so I became a little shy and secretly wished you happy birthday in my heart. 
*bro hug*


My mommy can't wait till you wake up and wanted to carry you already. Oh that's Elizabeth yiyi and Cass yiyi by the way. They are awesome and you will see them a lot in the future.


A group picture before we go :)
We will see you again on your full month party so meanwhile, be good to your mommy ok!


Ending post with a beautiful photo taken earlier with family who visited before us. 

No comments: