28 August 2015

Cut my laosai hair and yes it's a big deal

Here I was in the back seat of a bus, sneakily taking selfies of my new look when no one was looking.

I don't usually go for haircuts. I cut my hair once a year for the past...8 years, I think? It started during the days when we were in Sweden and haircuts were expensive (to me). And since I have long hair, it doesn't require much maintenance as I would just bun it up and I'm ready to go.

I'm happy with the hairstylist recommended by my cousins near their place. I really like his service plus he's not the pushy kind, you know those who tries to sell you packages that costs hundreds, comments about your hair being extremely dry and need to take up their whatsoever $$$ treatments.


Dinner date with my love.
I need to get use to my short hair. 
 Heartfelt thanks to the babysitters at ah siang laogu infant/childcare centre. 

2 comments:

sQ said...

You still look very nice with this short hairstyle!

Cindy said...

Hey SQ! So sorry I only just saw your comment because no one has left me a comment for a million years. Thanks babe. So happy to hear from you, and to know that you been reading after all these years. We need to meet up and gossip soon over a afternoon tea session. Quick, put time put place!!!