13 July 2015

Elliot's happy day lunching at Triple Three

Buffet lunch at Triple Three and I'm loving their dessert spread!


Freshly shucked oysters!!!


Their lobster is very popular so fastest fingers first!


Very shiok ah the lobster!!!
The husband finally had his lobster cravings fixed.


Elliot's having the time of his life.
Stuffing himself silly with the unlimited supply of strawberries. 


As usual my kid don't take nice photos with me.
Then Elliot went to check out the special kids corner and I was telling the lady he wanted a painting that is super hero related. She suggested to draw a batman mask on his face which I thought was really cool too. 
But Elliot, being OCD was fast to reject the idea.
 He requested for a small and simple design on the arm instead. Aiyo why my kid not adventurous one!


Showing off his captain America shield!
And there's free balloon sculpture for kids too :)
Can tell he's really enjoying himself as he's smiling non stop the whole day. Will come back again when we are feeling rich. Hahahah!!

No comments: