02 January 2015

Weizel's house warming day on 01.01.2015

Love their nice and cosy home :)
Can see they put in a lot of effort designing the whole look and feel of their home. 
Lots of creative and unique pieces too!
We had steamboat dinner with lotsa holiao!
Check out the always happening 年轻人 table and the sg50 建国一代 table.


My granny and my other cousins.
We then had 2 crazy rounds of charades.
Angry Chinese, Laksa mai hum, Sivaligam's mama shop and super drunk cassandra... the list goes on.
Enjoyed myself so much that I'm starting to miss everyone already.


Little Ethan is so super cute beyond words. 
Wait till you see him kiss goodbye, you will melt ah.
Weizel's has a wall specially coated with chalkboard paint and Elliot's vandalism just got legal.


Ending post with my favourite ornaments hanging on Weizel's Christmas tree! 
Elliot's favourite toy story characters ;)

No comments: