02 January 2015

A brand new school year starts

Elliot is attending the Nursery class this year.
He woke up happy thinking it's still a holiday and requested for milk and breakfast. Everything was chirpy until he saw his school uniform hanging nicely at the door. His face jitao sian and he told me he doesn't want to go to school. Don't get me wrong, he loves school and I'm been talk-prepping him of this day. 

It's just that he loves his holiday even more! Been on hiatus for 1.5 months, and with all the late nights and recent parties going on, it took him quite a while to get the momentum back. 

Don't worry, he's fine.
He walked into the classroom without looking back.

His teacher led him to his seat.
He seems to be fine without me.
I quickly sneaked a photo and left the school to get some coffee.


Back to school to fetch the boy.
They were singing the goodbye song and he caught me standing outside the classroom.

No comments: