07 November 2014

My curls that couldn't last for a day

Bought a groupon voucher for hair cut, colour and treatment. When I was there, the hair stylist told me they are having 50% discount for digital perm this month. Wow, make me so tempted because I'm so sick of my straight and limpy hair so I topped up $$$ to get my hair permed too!

Tadah, look at my new curls!!!


But my beautiful curls didn't last long. On the second day, I woke up with WAVY hair and true enough on the third day, it look like it was never permed before. Dang! Called the salon and the nice hair stylist offered to redo the perms for me. But GW prefers me with straight hair. 

ARGHH!! Should I go back and get my curls fixed or not?

2 comments:

sQ said...

Day 3 face looks like your sis! U look good in both curls (Day 1) and straight hair but curls really need alot of maintenance!!

Cindy said...

SQ.. Thanks ah you are too kind.. anyway I went back to redo the curls today, see my latest post for the pic, chio right!!?? Wahahhaha!!!