22 November 2014

Mommy's movie date with Elliot

We were suppose to bring Elliot out to watch his first ever movie at the cinema but GW couldn't make it at the last minute due to work. Didn't want to disappoint the boy so I took him to the mall myself. 

Here we are, waiting for the bus to come. 
Elliot wants to put on his jacket at the bus stop and I was like FAINT.. THE WEATHER SO HOT CAN!!
Ok nvm, you happy can liao.


Brought him to the upper deck of the double decker bus and he was so happy and it dawned on me that, THIS IS HIS FIRST DOUBLE DECKER RIDE EXPERIENCE! We hardly take the bus and if we do, it's usually a few stops and I wouldn't bother to bring him to the upper deck. He was so excited and told me it's scary (when the bus makes a turn) and held on to my arm tightly. I love this boy so much. 


 Elliot's first time in the cinema and hence picture worthy! Must also get the popcorn so he can have the full experience. Wahhahahaha!!! Children above 90cm have to pay for the ticket and booster seats are available if you need them.

We were watching Disney Big Hero 6. 
He was very well behaved throughout the show (I was worried that he may be noisy), he just laughed at a few scenes and said SO FUNNY!!


Shopping time. 
Want to buy Baymax after watching the movie.

No comments: