16 July 2014

Leah is 9 months old


At 9 months old, she is cruising around the house while holding on to furniture and goes around hunting for tissue paper. She is starting to pull things off the table too. She loves her brother and will chuckle whenever the brother does a silly dance. Her favourite biscuit is Baby bites in carrot flavour and she will jump and squeal in delight whenever you wave the biscuit in her face. She is quite a small frame for a 9 months old baby  (7.6kg only!) though she eats a lot. She is a light sleeper, she wakes at the slightest noise and sometimes I have to literally hold my breath while I tiptoe my way into her room to get stuff.  3 more months to her big ONE. I'm so excited and already into all the planning and what-nots. Am being very ambitious with all the party DIY, hope they will all work out to be fine :) 

No comments: