15 May 2014

10 May 2014: My sister's big day.

Waiting for the groom to come fetch the bride.
That's my sister in her lovely wedding gown and my mummy looking eager to marry her off.
Then my brother and I got bored and we started taking pictures with the bird cage.
 

Went over to the groom's place to help my sister change into her tea dress.
Love her sexy bare back red lacy cheongsam!
 
 
At Orchard Hotel.
 

Candy bar. Everything DIY.
 

The cousins really did a good job with the candy table. I'm impressed!
My sister wanted something like a garden theme and she spent a bomb getting all the decorations and the little knick knacks for the table.
 
 

And the creative guestbook done by Cass!
 
 
At the reception area, waiting for the solemnisation to start.
Say hi to Elliot the orangutan.
 

Elliot and Jiayu marching in and throwing flower petals.
 
 
And my sister officially became MRS TAN.
 

 
 
 

 
 

The cousins group picture.
 

Leah's constipated face.
 

One last photo with my in laws before we left.
The kids were getting cranky as it's way past their bedtime.
 
Congratulations to you, my dear sister.
After so many months of starving and stressful preparations, I'm so happy that the two of you had finally made your way to each other. Let this day be just the beginning of your happiness and may you both treasure this special commitment. 
 
Oh and please don't forget, Elliot and Leah need cousins!
 MUAHHAHAHAHA!!

No comments: