17 August 2013

Week 32

Some updates on my pregnancy.

Gynae foresees that baby will probably arrive during the first week of October. I wonder how accurate will that be. Oh well. Just pray that baby is healthy and stay in there until full term.

With Elliot I feel fluttering kicks here and there. But with this #2, her kicks were so hard that it causes my belly to move and change shape. At times, there will be something bony sticking out of my tummy which I can't tell whether it's the fist/feet/elbow. It's like a miraculous moment to be able to "touch" her before she's out.

Hmm, maybe it's #2 that's why the belly is more elastic now?

Damn worried about stretchmark too. Been very diligent with the cream. So far had not acquire new ones. I had some when I was expecting Elliot. Sad. But on the bright side, they are at the sides of my hip where I could easily hide them with my underwear.

(If you can tell, I'm actually consoling myself so you should ignore that whole paragraph)

Oh, and I have sleeping problem. I cannot sleep lying flat like a starfish. I have to sleep on my sides but then my hand will cramp like mad when I sleep like that. And I wake up to pee all the time. Felt like bladder gonna explode but then just a few drops came out. I slept in any posture and clocked many hours of rest when Elliot was in my belly.

Put on a lot 11kg already. Damn stress sia.
Can't help it since my appetite is really good, I get hungry constantly and eats all the time. My gynae had advised me to TRY to eat lesser during my last consultation with him. Think he's worried that baby may get too big size and I will have problem pushing her out. Guess my license to eat like a cow has to be revoked.

Thinking back, I gained 8kg when I was expecting Elliot and I lost all that weight the moment I was discharged from the hospital. Don't even have the post-natal flab around my waist can!!! I don't know how am I going to manage this time. My only hope now is breastfeeding. Please don't fail me ar!

Can someone tell me why is my belly button not protruding? I always find those with protruding ones so super cool. I don't have it with Elliot also, maybe I was too fat or my belly button was too deep to begin with.

Here's a DIY shot taken at home.
 
 
This one is really DIY to the max cuz I did it myself with the timer like a million times when the hubby and kid were napping. Plus I was so smart to put up that white fitted sheet as the background which was so crumpled and I don't know what to do with those creases at the back now.

So regret but argh, don't care.. I'm not gonna re-take that picture anyway.

Looking forward to this week as the hubby is on leave :) And we are going for a short staycation at Sentosa. Yipee!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Cindy! I have a quick question I was hoping you could answer about your blog! Please email me when you get a free moment at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

PrEeZ said...

You look so gorgeous!!I too feel babies kick is harder and sometime see something bony and tummy shape change!!Never felt these with 1st one.Don't know if its normal.Maybe girls are like that..Hahaha!

Wish you a very safe and quick delivery!

(p.s.:I am eating like cooking monster gone crazy!)

slegna said...

My first one already kick very hard and you can see the kicks and movements in belly. Yah so i think its a girl thing?

Anyway i had the protruding belly button! EWWWWW don't have it la, so weird esp if you wear tight fitting top.

Love the photo anyway. You still look hot mama Cindy!
I still have the pregos flab and its been 3 months since birth... SOB....

Cindy said...

@Priyah: Hmm maybe it's getting cramp for them inside? Wish you have a smooth delivery too!! So exciting our babies EDD is just ONE DAY apart!


@Sher: That pic was taken @ wk 32, now at wk 36 I've ballooned to a size of a whale. Tsk tsk... Baby faster come out lah, very "gek sim" to see the numbers on the weighing scale gg up up up each day.