03 May 2012

One more week to Elliot's BIG ONE

Elliot's big one is gonna be a simple and private affair.
Just papa, mama and baby spending some great time together!

And since his actual birthday falls on a Wednesday, we are going to celebrate it in advance over the weekend. So looking forward to it!

After some brainstorming, this is what's gonna happen... A beautiful day in the woods/park if the weather permits or we will just hide in Lekland, then home for cake and candle blowing.

Oh wait wait wait!!! Did I mention we are going to bake a cake for our little fatty? It's no easy feat okay, stress to the max since I possess absolutely zero talent at baking. But looking on the bright side, I'm seriously gifted at acting spastic, laughing very loudly and ... can't think of anymore at the moment.

GW said it doesn't have to taste good since it's only us eating, but it had to at least look good. True but diao~

And as a pre-birthday celebration, Elliot gets to eat his first happy meal!!!

CHIANG CHIANG~


At Macdonalds with my red balloon.
Not in my bestest mood because this top is a little too tight fitting for my liking.


And I'm just gonna sit here and showcase my double chin.
HMPF!


OH! My happy meal is here~
Attack the fries!!!


Nom nom nom.. I'm in seventh heaven.


Don't look at me, I'm not gonna share okay!!!


EH HELLO! My fish burger is not for sharing too.


I wish it's my birthday everyday.
Hmm.. getting a little thirsty now.
Where's my apple juice?


Does anybody care to give a hand here?


GW: Sorry very busy eating, wait can!


Sigh... Okay then I eat my apple first.


Wow my happy meal toy is so cool.
HOTWHEELS OK!!!!

No comments: