14 April 2012

Today is friday the 13th!

Brought the sister to Blekinge museum since it's FOC.
I decided not to spam you guys with the tons of pictures taken in there, hence am putting up only two photos.


#1: My sister boxing ah pek.


#2" My husband trying to break ah pek's skull.


Took a break at Macdonalds with some coffee and applepie.
Refreshing new look after the renovation.


Elliot wants french fries.


My sister did some shopping and as we walked towards Vera Moda, I was shock to see the mannequins at the display window waving at us. At first I thought we "kuah tioh kwee" but they turned out to be real humans and we took a quick picture with them.


With the fishmonger lady


Love the colourful houses in the background.


Jump shot epic fail.

1 comment:

~Summer~ said...

Beautiful pics! Hello Cindy's sis, hope you are enjoying Karlskrona! I saw the Vero Moda human ads too, Angel point and say "jie jie tiao4 wu3" cos they were really doing some silly dance! =) Good way to capture eyeballs heh. Have fun in your hols babe!