14 November 2011

Elliot goes to Joel's birthday party

Elliot was invited to attend Joel's Ben10 themed birthday party last saturday.

I stationed myself in the kitchen and gorged myself silly with the lovely home-cooked buffet spread. There's pineapple fried rice, chicken curry, beef kebab sticks, fried wantons, fruit tartets and more. Can't recall, my memory is failing me. I was holding our fatty so didn't have much photos taken with my camera but I will try my best to "steal" some pictures from other sources and update here ok !

Update: Here's some pictures from Shuwen's camera :)

The food prepared by shuwen was enough to feed the whole village people.


The kids and the birthday song!


Family photo!


Our act-chio-act-cool poses


hotties.
HAHAHAHA!!!


saying goodbyes...

1 comment:

slegna said...

Hey!!! Just reading through all the posts! Shuwen super chio la! And joel and jarius has grown sooo much omg. time flies...