25 February 2011

Hello, long time no update hor.. Sleepy...

Just when I thought winter is coming to an end, it started snowing all over again. I'm not doing much walking (which is not good) and procrastinated collecting a parcel from the post office just because I can't bring myself to face the cold outside.


I'm now in my week 30 of pregnancy, which means I'm left with only two more months of freedom before baby pops out and torture us with his non-stop cryings. Pray hard that baby can guai guai stay in tummy until EDD cuz if he pops out early, we may not have move in to our new apartment yet or lagi worse in the midst of moving!

Recently, there's been some hormonal changes in me - like getting super emotional.

I cry when I see mothers going through a difficult labour ("One born every minute" on TV Channel 5) and shed bigger tears when the newborns finally squeezed their way out to see light. I even weep during one of "The Biggest Loser" elimination lor. Kua zhang right... Hopefully my system will tune back to the normal settings after baby's out! I don't wanna be a pathetic emo ah-soh leh!

Our weekends were spent shopping around for baby prams :) Not much choices here, didn't know baby prams so expensive one. We managed to narrow down our research to Brio Sing and Britax Bsmart, will be purchasing one of them by next month.


We are also having a hard time deciding on baby's chinese name. We've gone through a million characters and nothing seems to work for us. Hopefully we can "poot" out a name soon!

Okay I'm going to sleep liao and shall end this post with my latest bump picture..
It's my favourite one so far :)

Week 30 - My eggplant has evolved into a pumpkin!
His kungfu kicks are getting more powerful now and he loves working on it when I'm trying to get some sleep.
Weight gain maintains at 8kg though tummy is extra 1 inch now.
Love xiaohuamao so cute :) *miff miff*

5 comments:

PrEeZ said...

That's a sweet picture!!Don't worry much abt the mood swing.guess its normal...i am getting worked up easily...its like i am hving Hypertension!!I dun like it at all.its jus so hard to stay cool n be my normal self.Hormones...sigh

Unknown said...

wah!!! happy for you!! looking good =)

well..okie to be emotional de, don't be too hard on yourself okie =) take care ah..

Cindy said...

@Priya: YES!! And it all started during the 3rd trimester. HAHAHA Poor GW!


@YL: Hey girl :) Baby Elijah super duper cute to the max!!! See u small small size didn't expect bb to be 3.7kg lor, good job mummy!

slegna said...

PLS print that last photo out super big and frame it! It's really one of the best photos in the world! Super sweet and funny and touching and omg i think it's because of xiao hua!!!!

and i also cry a lot during the one born every minute. jialat, but emo is good for the soul... right?

HEH HEH ... take care yah, i'll see you soon!

Cindy said...

YAH!!! Xiaohua stole all the limelight!!!