07 February 2011

Goteborg weekend

I wanted a nice little treat before our cute little eggplant comes out :)

My criteria were simple:
1) No hostel/ apartment for accommodation. I want a nice hotel stay and nothing less!
2) I eat anything I want!
3) I buy anything I want!

We were deciding between Stockholm & Goteborg and chose the latter cuz I simply hate long car journeys. Here's some pictures (not alot cuz it was freezing to take out the camera) from our short weekend getaway to Goteborg during the CNY break.


This was a fish market housed inside a church.
They also have a restaurant/cafe here if you fancy a fresh seafood meal.


Goteborg's shopping was nice and comparable to Stockholm.
The well stock-up asian grocery store did give us an adrenaline rush :)
Bought a new jacket, a pair of maternity jeans and donated some money to their cosmopol.


The weather wasn't at its best.
We had random snow showers and mad strong winds blowing against us. My face and knuckles cracked quite badly... In my opinion, Nordstan shopping centre was the best place to shop :)
It was just beside our hotel and they are like 200 shops and cafes in there.


Happy to strike the cheap dagen lunch deal. Only 65kr per set!


Our first time having pizzahut in Sweden.
Tastes better than Singapore's

No comments: