25 October 2010

Shuwen the magic patissier

I was happily "sooking" my tau suan and watching Indiana Jones on TV when suddenly Shuwen appeared in my house with a super pretty birthday cake (looks like those selling very expensive at Fourleaves).


In the midst of getting surprise, I was thanking my lucky stars that I wasn't in my ah ma clothes!!!
HAHA!! Check out that stupid look on my face when Shuwen handed the cake over.



With my man



With Shuwen.
Thanks for the lovely surprise.


I'm about to use my 内功 to blow out that candle okie ;)


One last picture before I destroy it.


ARGH DIEEEEEE!!!!


The chocolate fudge is super good.
Didi was enjoying too :)

4 comments:

Hazel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Today my mom's birthday too haha we'll make a toast on your behalf k keke

YL said...

wah!! very lovely cake lei....=) hope you enjoy this quiet days with your love ones! =D

slegna said...

too pro already! the cake looks super good :)

Cindy said...

I'm eating the cake now! Nom nom nom..