03 October 2010

Oh no, I'm becoming nua.

Hi peeps! It's been a while since I last posted anything on my blog, but no worries ok we are doing great here. Life might be abit mundane for me down here but I guess it's a reasonable price to pay in exchange for a couple years of stress-free life and of course, those travel opportunities which I never thought would happen. 

The goals which I set for my life have also took a 360 degree change and I am yet to know if it's for the better or worse. The most obvious one I saw, is me becoming less ambitious compared to before. Years ago, I would have this desire to climb the corporate ladder but now I just wanna get a job which allows me to go home when it's time to go home. I want to spend time with my family and not with my desktop in the office.

But at the same time I questioned myself if I'm being practical to have this kinda thinking. Will I have enough money to pay the bills or raise our kid?

Tsk I'm gonna ponder over this another time, I wanna eat durian now.




But some things don't evolve - like the way I walk.

1 comment:

slegna said...

love this photo