11 July 2010

Too much sun makes you sleepy

Today's weather condition is Singapore hot!
34 degrees lor!!!


He's happy to own his first branded reel.
And I always thought SHIMANO only have bicycles.


When Shuwen is around, you don't have to worry about food!


Our mini BBQ picnic


KW's weirdest catch of the day


I love this candid shot! 


YAY! Didi knows how to blow bubbles now.


Joel playing cards under a nice shady tree


Alamak! I bought the wrong sausage lah. Super salty.


Aweshot shot taken by Shuwen.
My super mario jump!



Sobs. No catch :(


KW donated many of his Abu Garcia to the river. Heartpain like mad.


 The boys went for a cool dip in the river.


Tadah!
Check out these cute Mermaid Merboys.


While the guys were busy fishing, Shuwen engrossed herself fully in the longkang fish trapping game.


I was kinda tempted to waddle further. Aiyah why didn't I bring my swimwear along!?!?!


My camera has plenty of didi's super cute pictures and I especially love this one.
Brightens up everyone's day instantly :)

2 comments:

slegna said...

some really nice photos here! I love the mario jump shot, the merboys and the last photo too! :)

Cindy said...

Freaking mad hot out there!!!