04 July 2010

Ronneby Brunnspark

 Today's weather is perfect. Sunny and occasional cool breeze. Couldn't ask for more :)
Drove 28km to Ronneby Blekinge to check out Brunnspark and the place is holding a Nostalgia Festival.


 Hmm.. what exactly is Nostagia Festival and why are there so many old people hanging around?


There's a waterfall in the park. Cool right.


Took a few shots but couldn't fit the waterfall background in the picture.


 Sorry no food, please don't look at me!


 Car exhibits.
Don't understand why my Monchitchit can stand there and gaze at the cars for so long. (See below pictures)


 Gazing and Drooling Picture #1


 Gazing and Drooling Picture #2


 Gazing and Drooling Picture #3


Gazing and Drooling Picture #4
I know you are craving to ride a motorbike but hello this is R1, please go get your Class 2 license first!


Yeah yeah I prefer vintage cars.


It's all green! So pretty :)


 FWAH! TIONG!
But I think I can reach my destination faster by walking.






 It's like the best park I've been to so far...


 I repeat. I have no food for you so please don't come near me!


 His precious coconut drink bought from the Thai supermart.


 Loppis (flea market)







3 comments:

slegna said...

HAHAHA! ek's posing is all the same one! why must fold arms and stare at the cars? look more pro?

Cindy said...

He didn't know I was taking his pictures, his drooling pictures!!!

moresbysg said...

My dear....after the incident...i start back my blog -- moresbysg.blogspot.com